Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

This and That

This week has been pretty awesome so far, especially since I have the Bossinator with me.
On Monday, some friends of mine from school came to Toronto to visit. They were staying with our other friend so Boss and I went to dinner with them. Last time I had been to this restaurant with Fielder, they were a little mean so I decided to call ahead just in case. I was talking to the person and said I would have a service dog in training with me, and she goes "What?? You're going to have a diabetic?" Umm....no.

Today Boss and I went over to Missy's to hang out and boy did Boss ever get tired out. She currently has both Kanga (her own foster puppy) and AmyB's Kongo while Amy's away at camp. (Yes they are siblings). Despite the extreme heat wave Toronto's going through at the moment the three puppies ran up and down the backyard until they pooped themselves out at which point they each chose a bone and sat with them quietly in the shade. This is the best picture I could get of the three of them. L-R Kongo, Boss, Kanga

The two pretty siblings :) And lastly, for Sam- Kongo randomly puked and it just so happened that Kanga's tail was at the edge of the puddle- so that is a picture of Kongo's puke on her tail.

Tomorrow I have an interview at a vet clinic for a position as a vet assistant, so wish me luck!! Also, look for a special post on Friday about our exciting adventure on Thursday and a new guest in the house!

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Sounds like a great day! Glad you are having fun with Boss. And good luck at your interview!

9:17 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

They are all just so darn cute! :) That last picture is very entertaining. ;) Good luck tomorrow!

10:46 p.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

What good looking puppies!!!

OH WOW, good luck at your interview. Let us know how it goes!

5:28 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the interview went well1 love the pics

7:29 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home