Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Evil Dead: The Musical!

Yesterday Boss and I joined seven of my friends in going downtown and watching one of the musicals playing there right now-Evil Dead. (Based on the movies if anyone has seen them before).I'd gone a few weeks ago when my friend was up visiting and I loved it so much I dragged my friends to another show. It's a musical about five college students that break into a cabin to stay in for spring break and accidentally unleash evil spirits and turn into demons. It is absolutely hilarious!
I was very proud of Boss during the show- he got restless a few times but settled down quickly everytime. Most of all I was proud of him because he didn't make a peep or startle at the rifle shots, strobe lights, screaming, door banging, loud music, people "dying" and the audience cheering.

Having a quick cuddle during intermission. Right after this was taken he licked my whole face, blech ;)Boss being a good boy on the train on the way home...very good tuck-in!

As for our special guest- it is none other than the gorgeous little Miss Aspen! Amy's off camping and causing trouble for a bit so I have Aspy for the next week and a half! She is such a sweetie and just calling her name will get her tail and whole butt wagging a mile a minute. She and Boss adore each other, although we had a few humping issues in the beginning. But Aspen put Boss in his place and that was that. This morning they ran around the backyard together for a few hours and then we went to the mall. (I had my friend come with me and she walked Aspen).


As you can see they were a tad tired and took to napping whenever me and my friend stopped to browse. They were both very well-behaved although the Haltis had to make an appearance every once in a while. We brought them to the Disney Store, as Sam and I usually do and all the employees rushed us going "Boss!!!! It's BOSS!!!!!!" He's a real hit in there for sure. Aspen was also introduced and they fawned over her as well.

When we got home the two of them crashed, revived a few minutes for dinner and playing and are now asleep for the night. It's so much fun having the two of them around and they are definitely having fun with each other as well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

YaY!! Glad your getting your puppy fix for the summer!!! :-) Sounds like your having fun! Nice to have friends who are willing to at least touch a dogs leash :-)))

10:31 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

YAY for lots of updates!!!! :) Is that your front yard in the second to last photo??? If it is, I'm moving to be your neighbor so I can have a front yard like that. My front yard SUCKS. We don't even have grass. :(

8:30 a.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahhh Boss and Aspen are soo cute together! Sounds like lots of fun. :D

1:03 p.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

They look like quite a pair! That's awesome to have a leash in hand again (even if it's temporary). YAY Boss for doing so well during the distractions at the theater! WHOOO HOO!

7:32 a.m.

 
Blogger The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Aww they are adorable!! Looks like you have your hands full in a good way. How fun! Yey for the well behaved puppies on your outings to the theater and the mall!!

9:44 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home