Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Goodbye for Two Weeks...

I'm leaving tomorrow for a family vacation to Italy/Greece so I'll be gone til the 26th. SUPERpumped for the trip but am dying a little on the inside about the lack of blogs/Internet for two weeks.
Boss left yesterday and I miss him tons already. I was really bored so I took these pictures:
My favourite!! He just looks so....Boss-like!
Out come the Mickey Mouse ears.
Every doggie bandanna I could find.
Can you find Boss, Petey and Fielder? ;)

Also, I can't believe I am leaving during what will surely be two very busy weeks in the blogosphere puppywise....Best of luck in school to BOSS, Aspen, Spike, Suede, Desoto, Tyanna, Blitz, and Truman!! (I hope I didn't leave anyone out). It's been a pleasure watching all of you grow up, and while it's so sad to see you all go, I know you're on to bigger and better things and I can't wait to see where life takes you. Sam, Aims, Kelsey, Emily, Katlynn, Maddie, Kasey and Jenny- a big congratulations on raising amazing puppies and big hugs to all of you.

See you in two weeks!!!! Goodbye....or rather, Arrivederci amigos! (Yes I know that is half spanish but that is how I roll...)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

NATALIE!!!!!!!! Soooo sad that you have to leave me. I shall miss you. :)

P.S. Uhhh... LOVE the pictures of Boss, especially the one in all the bandanas you could find. Only you.. ;)

8:36 a.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Umm, HELLO!!! Boss is quite upset that you left him out. :( :( <- That's both of us crying. He's actually not being too bad right now, I think it was just a first day home excitement, which is a good thing, but will also make it harder to give him up now that he's behaving himself again.

Anyway, have a wonderful trip, we'll miss you muchly!!

9:39 a.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

Sorry Sam, I wasn't sure if you wanted to announce it first so I didn't put him in but I fixed it!! :P

10:21 a.m.

 
Blogger Emily said...

Bye Natalie!! Have fun on your trip. We'll miss you ;)

12:21 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahhh bye Natalie! Thanks for the luck, we'll need it! Have an awesome time on your trip! I'm so jealous you get to go to Greece AND Italy, the two places I want to visit most! You lucky duck!

7:00 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home