Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday FIELDER!!!

My little baby boy is TWO today!!!!! Can you believe it???

He grew up from a little fluff ball... to a bigger fluffball....

and eventually....into an even bigger fluffball!

And now he is all mature and working as someone's ears. I just got an email from his handler the other day and she says their bond is growing stronger and they are trusting each other more and more. Also, she said "I would lay down my life for him because he is my lifeline now". (!!!!) Totally made my day!!! I miss him so much but I know he is where he is meant to be and that makes me so happy. I love my little Fielderoonies!

I also want to wish his siblings Fawn, Fairy and Floyd a happy birthday as well!

Fawn and Fielder grew up together and were the best of friends early on. This is on pickup day and Fawn would not stop hugging Fielder! SO cute. She is now also an HED.

Fairy (L) and Fielder (R) also saw each other many times growing up. She is now a breeder dog living with her foster family. I hope to someday foster one of her puppies, although Sam is less than enthusiastic about that idea.

Me: Please steal me a puppy from Fairy's next litter.

Sam: No mini poodles! Get a real poodle! Or a Dallas puppy.

Me: Fielder WAS a real dog!

Sam: He was a cotton ball.

Me: A rather cute cotton ball.

Sam: Sure.

UPDATE! I just received an e-mail from Fielder's handler- I had replied to her last email saying I was so grateful that she keeps in touch and her e-mails make my day. She replied that having Fielder makes her life so much safer "so you make my day every day that I am with Fielder" and that she would give him a big birthday hug from me. Can I just say I LOVE Fielder's new mom??? I really could not be happier with where he ended up and I know I am beyond lucky that she chose to keep in touch this much. On that note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby boy, I KNOW you are having a good one! ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOYFRIEND!!!!! :)

8:12 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

Happy birthday, cotton ball! And hugging...riiiiiight.

8:16 p.m.

 
Blogger Emily said...

Happy Birthday Fielder!!

9:44 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Aww Happy Birthday little cotton ball dog! :D

10:40 p.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Happy Belated birthday Fielder! Your new mommy sounds wonderful!

4:35 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home