Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Am Le Back!!

I got back yesterday afternoon after a longgg day of waiting around in airports and eleven hours on two different planes (the eight hour flight came complete with a screaming baby, yay!). The trip was AMAZING, one of my favourite trips ever I think. A long post with lots of pictures is coming soon but I have to get to bed now because I have an early 7:20 am flight tomorrow to head back to school.

I hope to have the post up within a few days, and there will be a fun new series I will be starting up with this vacation post so check back soon!
For now, I leave you with a few pictures of ubercute stray dogs in Athens...
I know, right? Leave it to a puppyraiser to go to Europe and take mostly pictures of dogs and kitties.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

YAY!! Welcome back!!!! Camry and I missed you so!!! Can't wait to get our Vienna (with the biggest lettering possible!!) postcard!!! :)

1:38 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Aww even the strays are cute in Athens!! I wanna go! Lucky. :D Glad you're back.

2:55 p.m.

 
Blogger Emily said...

I'm glad to see you are back!! That first dog is adorable ;) Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

4:58 p.m.

 
Blogger Emily said...

The dog looks almost Spinoni-like.. except for the size difference. The hair and coloring is similar though :P

8:12 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Aw! They're all SOOOOOOOO cute! I would have stolen them all!! I bet your parents had to keep you from trying to smuggle them into Canada!? eh?
aha...

12:54 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home