Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Summertime!

Well, it's been exactly one month since my last post ...what can I say, this being a puppy blog, it's a little hard to update without a puppy.

Life has been pretty awesome lately. I got a job as a patient attendant, which means I basically look after patients in hospitals. I live in a house with three of my best friends, and most of our other friends who are here for the summer live together in another house a block and a half away. The weather is gorgeous and we go for frequent walks along the waterfront where I jealously watch many people walk their adorable dogs. We also sometimes go to Peggy's Cove, a tourist attraction which is basically a huge expanse of rocks and ocean and watch huge waves soak unsuspecting people.Amy came to visit a few weeks ago, and it was great to see her even if it was only for a day. We went out to an old military base with a few of our friends and ran around and pretended to shoot cannons at each other.Besides that, nothing very exciting has happened. It's been a very relaxing summer so far, full of friends, good food, good weather, and almost daily barbecuing. There have been many steaks consumed in this house... Oh yes, and there has been one puppy in my life- my friend's one year old Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Sandy. She is so bouncy and smart and a joy to have around. She's a little small because she was the runt of the litter and was sick as a puppy but isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen? That happy puppy grin is a heart-melter for sure.In other news, I will be heading home in a couple weeks so check back then for updates on my new family puppy Lesley and puppy-stealing adventures as I visit Sam and Amy! Have a great summer break to my fellow students (and teachers too of course :))

5 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Yay, you posted even without my bugging you to (though I was thinking I should).

Can't wait until you get back to Ontario for a visit!

6:56 p.m.

 
Blogger Elizabeth and Peyton said...

That is the most adorable dog!! You look very happy with a puppy under your arm. ;)

3:52 p.m.

 
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

She's a bit bigger than Fielder!:P

Can't wait to see you AGAIN, in a week!

7:24 p.m.

 
Blogger Madison said...

That puppy is so cute!

9:00 a.m.

 
Blogger The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Aww tollers!! I love tollers!! Yey for an update!

6:17 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home