Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Wildly Exciting Night in Res

Me: Hmmm what tv show shall we watch..
Alison: JELLYFISH SPECIAL DOCUMENTARY!
Me: AND Paralyzed and Pregnant on TLC!

Score! The rest of the night was spent wrapped up in blankets while switching between those two shows and then America's Best Dance Crew 3. We basically rock at life.

Please kiss your puppies for me...I think I'm going through extreme dog withdrawal, judging by how loudly I screamed the other day when I saw a guide dog from Leader Dogs.

Mini Tip of the Day: Don't touch box jellyfish. It'll probably kill you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Not going to lie - I would have rather had your night than mine. :)

10:18 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

P.S. Thanks for including a tip of the day. Even if this one was not quite so relevant to my life.

10:21 p.m.

 
Blogger Elizabeth and Peyton said...

I actually watched Paralyzed and Pregnant, too. ;) I'll be sure to give "P" some love from Natalie!

10:44 p.m.

 
Blogger Elizabeth and Peyton said...

I actually watched Paralyzed and Pregnant, too. ;) I'll be sure to give "P" some love from Natalie!

10:45 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

I've seen that show...Paralyzed and Pregnant. Kind of interesting. :) I can't say I know that much about jellyfish though, so that tip of the day is rather handy.

3:32 p.m.

 
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

I was just going to pet a jellyfish...

6:50 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home