Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Home!

I am finally home! After four months away, it feels very very good to be back home and eating homecooked meals.

My parents brought Bea to meet me at the airport and she looks so cute in her little green jacket! When I got home, Pepper was waiting and he got a nice long bellyrub. So far we have been having a great time together. It's awesome to finally have a leash in hand again and a furry little buddy to follow me around everywhere.
Bea was a little shy the first day but has since warmed up and enjoys prancing around the house, tail going a mile a minute. She is still puppyish at four and a half months and walks around with stompy paws which I absolutely love. She also enjoys stomping on her squeaky toy with those massive feet ;) The little trooper is very good at self-entertainment by throwing her own toys and tripping after them. She makes me laugh every day as she's still a tad uncoordinated and often slides right into her toys and froglegs before scrambling up to pounce on them.

Pepper enjoys lounging around all day and can be found staring out windows or roaming around the house. He's friendly and loves to be petted- my favourite kind of cat!

I am so happy to be around animals again, and I'll try to post lots to make up for the past four months of non-puppy related posts ;) We should be getting in some trips to see Sam and Friday, and I absolutely cannot wait! Amy, where ever you are, we miss you lots and hope you're enjoying your trip (and this post- now you can stop bugging me to post :P)!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Yay for a post, and with puppy pictures no less! I shall expect you to keep that promise of lots of posting over the holidays.

And I am equally as excited to get together (Fiy and Fri can't wait to meet you too!).

9:43 p.m.

 
Blogger Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Excellent that you're back with the animals! Have a great time with little Bea, and be sure to keep us updated. :D

10:30 p.m.

 
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

this is suficient :)

3:04 p.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

aw - so cute... YAY for having a puppy tag-a-long. Those are the best days.

5:15 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh yay! Sounds so good to be home. :) Bea is soo adorable. :)

6:05 p.m.

 
Blogger Madison said...

Such a cute pup! Can't wait to see more pics!

2:53 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home