Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Tip of the Day

(Here you go Sam and Amber...)


When opening a heavy door, make sure you open it ALL THE WAY or at least enough for you to fit through with your ginormous backpack filled with textbooks and laptop or you just might find yourself STUCK IN A DOOR flailing around trying to get unstuck. Only to make it through and find an RA on the other side staring at you like you're an idiot and trying not to laugh....

One exam down, two to go! Eight days til home where a cuddly little puppy will already be waiting for me! Woohoo :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Oh goodness, don't I wish someone had been videotaping?

Want to hear my door story of the day? So Friday and I were getting onto the bus that was sitting at the University Centre, but I guess the driver didn't see us - cause he started to close the door while Fri and I were in the doorway (not even the back one or anything - the front one, 4 feet away from him!). Thankfully, I was able to block the doors from hitting Friday, and my large winter coat prevented me from injury - but really, pay attention people!

9:43 a.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

bwa ha ha ha ha ha

11:24 a.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahhh how sad!!! :) Good luck on the rest of your exams, and yay for a cuddly little puppy!

5:08 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Hahaha, I can TOTALLY sort of imagine this. It's hilarious, but sad at the same time!!

I actually had an incident with a door today too. It involved my large butt (short people are curvy, remember??) slamming a door shut at work on complete accident during a meeting, lol... woopsie. :)

7:27 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home