Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Break? Yes Please!

I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished writing my developmental psych exam and I am halfway done my second year of university!! YAY!! I am so excited for the rest of today- going out with all my friends who are still here and then my flight for home leaves tonight at 8:30!! So I will be back home tonight and I will get to snuggle with none other than...

BEA!

And the countdown begins... 13 hours til puppy breath!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and pups said...

YAY for puppy breath! That's awesome! And yay for break!

6:53 a.m.

 
Blogger Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Yes! Congrats on Christmas Break! Can't wait to hear all about your puppysitting.:)

10:06 a.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

AWesoMENessss!!!!

3:38 p.m.

 
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

Hope she's not being too much trouble! I owe you!

3:11 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home